- Leonard & Kruse, P.C. has a successful record of proven results representing people who have been injured in automobile accidents, by defective products, as a result of falls, in construction accidents, in dram shop matters and by defective highways and sidewalks.
- The lawyers of Leonard & Kruse, P.C. have years of experience successfully representing employees in matters involving: Gender, race and age discrimination, Sexual harassment, Whistle blowing, Non-payment of commissions, Breach of contract, Non-compete agreements and Disability discrimination.
- When a contract is breached, a deal falls apart or a conflict arises concerning performance, Leonard & Kruse, P.C. has the experience and skill to help you negotiate a resolution or, if necessary, litigate on your behalf. We have represented numerous small and medium sized businesses in areas including breach of contract, payment of commissions, collections, non-competition agreements and real estate disputes.
- Being charged with drunk driving can have serious ramifications including loss of driving privileges, difficulty obtaining automobile insurance, hefty fines and even jail time. Having an experienced and skillful attorney represent you when you are charged with a drunk driving offense can help you navigate the legal system, fight the charges when warranted and minimize the adverse effects on your life.
- Are you concerned that your rights to free speech and assembly have been violated? Have you been deprived of your property by a government agency without due process of law? Leonard & Kruse, P.C. has a long history of representing clients who have had their constitutional rights violated by various governmental entities. We bring the same expertise to your representation.
- If you won at trial and your judgment is now being challenged or if you lost, but believe your rights were denied at the trial court level, we can represent you in both state and federal appellate courts. Leonard & Kruse, P.C. has represented numerous clients in both venues and has an established record of success at the appellate level.
- Whether you have a claim for no-fault benefits that aren’t being paid, a homeowner’s claim that’s been denied or any other insurance matter, Leonard & Kruse, P.C. has the expertise to guide you through the insurance process and to file a lawsuit if your insurance company is violating your rights under your insurance contract or Michigan law.
- Leonard & Kruse, P.C. handles lawsuits in federal and state courts throughout Michigan. We will use our litigation expertise, personal service, legal know-how and creativity to represent your interests and protect your rights.
- We are available to represent you in criminal matters involving misdemeanors and felonies; in state or in federal court. We will work tirelessly to protect your rights and fight for you. Whether you are being investigated for committing a crime, facing criminal changes or have been subpoenaed to testify, we will provide tough and dependable representation.